Before Intravenous Sedation
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) after midnight the evening before surgery.
- You must have an adult (parent if patient is under 18 years of age) come with you to the office, remain in the waiting room during surgery, and drive you home after surgery.
- No alcoholic beverages after 5:00 p.m. the evening before surgery.
- Ice packs and cold food will be needed for use at home following your procedure.
- Please wear something comfortable with short sleeves, and sturdy shoes for safer balance.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not use any products containing aspirin or fish oil 10 days prior to your appointment.
- Please call our office 24 hours before your appointment if you have cold or flu type symptoms.
- Antibiotics may render oral contraceptives ineffective.
- If you smoke, you will be asked to refrain for a minimum of one week following surgery.
- Complete post operative instructions will be given the day of the procedure.
- If you have any further questions regarding your upcoming surgery, please contact us at (920) 739-1214.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff during the COVID-19 virus situation. We ask that you contact us prior to your appointment if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, or have recently tested positive for COVID-19. We are currently taking extra precautions in our office. This includes health screenings at the time of check-in, requiring that a mask be worn by everyone entering our office, and limiting the number of people in our office to 25% capacity (this means anyone accompanying a patient may be asked to wait in their vehicle). Thank you for your understanding.